Armed Printing | How To Design Your Own T Shirt
Design Your Own T-Shirts. Custom Screen Printed T-Shirts For Events, Reunions, Promotional Items & More.
Ordering t shirts online from Armed Printing is a quick, and easy process, below we will go over a few of the file types, minimum quantities, and more.
How To Order Custom Shirts:
Upload any files relevant to your order, select all the options that apply to you, click "Add to Cart", and continue to checkout, or continue shopping. Create an account enter your billing, and shipping information as necessary, choose a shipping method (i.e.. USPS.), and make any payment necessary via credit card. A Customer Service Rep will contact you promptly should there be any questions concerning your order. All shirts start with a standard single color print, one location, on white t-shirts, sizes S-XL. Please refer to the chart below for size & positions of artwork.
Choose The Following Options:
- First were going to start by choosing the Color of t-shirt.
- Now we need to decide the size of our t-shirt.
- Next in the box below you will enter the shirt quantity (i.e.. 25) along with the shirt size (i.e.. L). If you would like more than one size, please enter as following (i.e.. 10-Small, 10-Large, 5-XLarge) = 25 total shirts.
- The next step is print color quantity, this means, how many colors are in your design? (i.e.. single color = black print on t-shirt, 2 colors = black and red print on t-shirt, etc).
- Print location, this section is for how many places you would like your design to appear on your shirt (i.e.. One on front, one on back etc).
- Customs name and Customs Number are both optional values. If you would like a custom name, and number printed on the back of the t-shirt enter the name, and number is these fields.
- Last step is to upload you artwork for us, once done your ready to go!
Once orders are placed you will receive and email from us with a a free digital mock-up to make sure that we are on the same page before print. We use your artwork to create a JPEG image that shows the approximate colors and placement of the screen printing. If you would like to make any changes we will adjust the mock-up prior to printing until it reaches your perfection. Once artwork is agreed upon we will start production.
Keep in mind we have a minimum of 25 pieces for custom screen printed work, we can print less but you will be charged the equivalent of 25 pieces (Example: 10 pieces at 25 piece price.) For all orders less that 25 pieces please contact us, as any order placed less that 25 will automatically be canceled, and any charges accured will be refunded. We can assure you get your order by contacting us to set it all up.
Please reffer to the chart below for printing size & location.